I have joined up with more than 30 AMAZING bloggers to tackle the challenge of creating a patriotic project or recipe without using the traditional red, white and blue color scheme! How fun is that?! Starting two weeks ago and running through July 4th, more than 30 projects will be shared on some of the most awesome blogs around. I can’t wait to see all of the inspirational projects and hope YOU will find some inspiration as well.
If you’d like to have some non-traditional 4th of July decorations for your party this year, make sure to download my free printables!
Click HERE to download the printable bunting PDF
Click HERE to download the printable cupcake toppers PDF
Click HERE to download the printable food cards PDF
Now, before you head out, be sure to check out the AMAZING projects that were shared the last two weeks AND be sure to enter for your chance to win a $310 Target Gift Card by using the Rafflecopter at the end of the post!
- USA String Art by Sypsie Designs
- Lady Liberty Art by Delineate Your Dwelling
- Planked American Flag by Maison de Pax
- Fireworks Drink Stirrers by Homey Oh My!
- Mounted Declaration of Independence by Everyday Enchanting
- Land of the Free Because of the Brave Printable by Black and White Obsession
- Fireworks Table Runner by One Krieger Chick
- Chalkboard Bunting by The Dolen Diaries
- Vintage USA Framed Art by Made to Be a Momma
- Let Freedom Ring Utensil Caddy by Tiny Sidekick
- Wood Slice Canadiana Coasters